Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gift Boxes for Two Lucky Winners

Oh, my.

Has it really been almost a month since I last posted something? I suppose I've been super busy, what with the holidays and visits from grown kids and a new book release and everything else.

I did something just now that was a first for me. Ten minutes ago I packed up the two knitting-themed gift boxes that were awarded in the giveaway for my America's Darlings Book Tour raffle. (Leah, the main character, is a champion knitter.)  I'll be off to mail the packages after lunch.

The surprise? I seriously enjoyed imagining how thrilled the lucky winners will be when they open the boxes and pull the stuff out. It was a nice fuzzy feeling for a rainy, cold Seattle morning.

Congratulations to Tanya Johnson and to Tori Whitaker!

The Gifts:
A Sampler Scarf pattern, two skeins of yarn, knitting needles, tea, and chocolate.
(I had so much fun choosing these gifts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!