Wednesday, August 21, 2013

America's Darlings Review

A five star review for America's Darlings

I woke up this morning to a very nice surprise! Manic Readers, a well-respected review site, has chosen my erotic novel, America's Darlings, for review on their website. It's a very complimentary review - my first ever, for any book - and I am absolutely thrilled.



The Review:

"Picture an Olympics of the future, where a new sport is being introduced. The sport has evolved from gymnastics, and involves pairs of competitors, male/female, male/male or female/female. The sport is Sexual Gymnastics, and the couples do a provocative dance/gymnastic routine that culminates in actual penetration, and orgasm. The goal is to show the beauty of sex, and a secondary goal is to give the audience a V.O. or Vicarious Orgasm, as they watch the real orgasm on stage.

I thought America’s Darlings was a brilliant idea, and loved the way Bridges has presented it. Although I can’t predict the future, I doubt this would become a sport even then, but the concept is great and well done. I had the good fortune to be a volunteer at a Winter Olympic Games, and loved every minute of it. I think Bridges has captured the feeling of excitement and pride of the athletes quite well here. They don’t just have sex, they are highly trained athletes in their own sport and don’t like to be put down by others who think theirs is not a ‘real’ sport.

I liked Benson and Leah, who experienced all the highs and lows of any athlete at this level, and who worked through their fears and trepidations by utilizing their coaches and mind controls to give the performances of their lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!